About us

Hi There!

My name is Nina Brahman.  My mission in life is helping regular people who have suffered injuries that are affecting their lives as a result of someone else's negligence.  Over the last 28 years, I have competently represented thousands of people, fought difficult cases from beginning to end and have been successful in obtaining fair and full legal compensation for my clients.   

Don't be afraid if you have a pre-existing condition, or are an especially vulnerable person, or if there is something in your past or about you that you feel may affect your case.  The law provides every human being equal protection and I have vowed to protect those who need it the most.

If you have a legal problem, just give me a call or send me an email and I will do my best to help you out.     


About Nina P. Brahman, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Attorney Nina P. Brahman is a veteran California civil attorney who has counseled thousands of clients across Southern California for over 28 years and conducted numerous successful jury trials as the lead Trial Counsel in the State of California.

Ms. Brahman has been a practicing attorney and a member in good standing of the State Bar of California since 1994. 

90% of Ms. Brahman's clientele are referrals from former happy clients. The remaining 10% are referred to her by the members of her community. 

Attorney Brahman handles most civil matters including personal injuries, auto accidents, falls and premises liability,  uninsured motorist claims, Uber\, Airbnb and alike cases, contracts, business litigation, corporations and partnerships, public entity claims, stop notices and bond claims.

Prior to entering into the field of law, young Nina Brahman earned her Bachelor degree in Business Economics with an emphasis on accounting from the University of California in Santa Barbara. During her undergraduate years, due to her nearly perfect GPA, Ms. Brahman was continuously on the Dean’s list and recognized by UCSB’s Highest Honors Society. 

During the course of her studies, Ms. Brahman worked tirelessly at various accounting and law firms and learned several skill sets which have been essential in her current practice of law. 

In 1991, Ms. Brahman earned a full merit scholarship from Pepperdine University School of Law, in Malibu, California.  She studied law at Pepperdine for 3 years and graduated Magna Cum Laude, earning a Juris Doctorate degree from Pepperdine Law School in 1994. 

That same year, she passed the California Bar on her first try and immediately obtained an associate position at Waendelin and Associates, a boutique law firm in Century City.  Within a few short years, Ms. Brahman quickly learned the ropes and was made partner at Waendelin and Associates. 

In 2001, as her former partner was planning to move to another state, Ms. Brahman opened her own practice in Century City and later in Beverly Hills. 

Since 2006, she moved her practice to the Woodland Hills area where she thrives as one of the leading Plaintiff’s attorney. 

In addition to the practice of law, Ms. Brahman has consistently supported her community by volunteering at various times in several community projects, at the local school, at the Los Angeles Superior Court as a Judge Pro Tem and has.

As the Principal of The Brahman Law Office, Attorney Brahman’s focus is to develop legal strategies that support her client’s objectives.  She often takes special cases that require her extraordinary ability to grasp complex issues and streamline cases for resolution or litigation. During the course of a case, Attorney Brahman continuously and honestly communicates with her clients to keep them apprised of noteworthy developments and to allow them to participate in the process and the outcome of their own case. This type of cooperation typically comforts her clients and allows Attorney Brahman to achieve the best results for them.

Nina P. Brahman 

Experienced Trial Attorney 

For more than 28 years, Attorney Nina Brahman has dedicated her efforts to providing competent representation and affordable legal advice to individuals and small businesses throughout Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura counties in Southern California. 

Ms. Brahman’s greatest assets are her sincere care for her clients, her extensive courtroom experience and her dedication to achieve the best possible results in their legal cases. 

Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, South Bay, Orange, Ventura, Riverside and All California Counties.

Free Evaluation

Tell us about your case

Call Nina at (310)859-8638 or send her an email at legalteam@brahmanlaw.com

Because It Matters to Have a Lawyer Who Cares.